ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Saturday, May 9, 2009

April OAMC Day(s)!

As of 2:40pm, Friday, May 8th, 2009...

Ok. So I have accomplished half a day, and almost half of the recipes until I over heated (again) and was forced to quit. Plus I have to now wait for the carpet guy, who could be here after one pm (two and a half hours ago) and most likely before four (still an hour and a half away)…

I have sat down, gone through what is left, and picked out some things that do not involve the oven (less heat!). And I think I’ll be able to accomplish them still within today. I’ll worry about the other two baking things tomorrow…

Pregnancy, 80* weather, poorly ventilated kitchen, and a late start do not make a very productive OAMC Day!

-----

Today I got up and was able to cook and prep the burritos and the Hammy Cheese. Still have a few things missing, but I'm taking it easy. It got too hot again. I think it is a huge combination of things, summer weather involved. I had two packs of ground beef that went bad... so I will have to wait on the Meatloaf and Burgers until another sale. I guess this time we'll just use the other ingredients elsewhere. My DH is a big fan of green peppers, so that's okay. *grin*

I need help and suggestions on summer clothing for maternity wear. When I got so hot, I just could not find anything cool enough! Finally I settled on old athletic shorts and a scrub shirt, bra-less... It works, but definitely not ideal!!!

Sorry this is picture less, but hey. I'm lucky I can even post!

-- Job hunting still in progress for DH. The unknown awaits as to move or not to move. We'll see... God will provide, eventually.. *wink*

4 comments and creative thoughts:

Staci said...

I'm so sorry that it's hot there. I would love to take the heat of your hands for a while! It's raining, again, here in Michigan!! I'm sending positive thoughts for your hubby's job finding!!

CherryBlossomMJ said...

Thanks!

Lindsey said...

Wish I was there to help you! I know how hard everything can be ALREADY when you're pregnant!

CherryBlossomMJ said...

Thanks Lindsey - I just hope I can keep up with the reading and blogging. I've been remiss as of late...

Blog Archive