ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Friday, September 19, 2008

My Affiliations



















Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Proud Memeber of the CBO  Join Today





Photobucket




Pearl Girls button
Get your button here

1 comments and creative thoughts:

Jeanie said...

Hi Margaret, I got your email through Wild Card. Congrats on the home! The Atlanta area is a nice place to be! My brother lives there. I wanted to respond to something you said in that email. That books are the only thing you have. That's not a good place to be. You need friends in the outside world. How about Church? What about a women's Bible study. Some type of class? You are young and have plenty of life to live! You can find my blog this way: http://www.jeanielovesthelordblogspot.com (Jeanies Heavenly Treasures). Take care! Jeanene

Blog Archive