ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Teaser Tuesday


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

Grab your current read.

Let the book fall open to a random page.

Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.

You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

Please avoid spoilers!


She glanced up and watched a bird in flight, its wings seemingly so fragile.

"Flying strong... just like me," she whispered, although that wasn't even remotely true.



Argh! I dropped the book and have not a clue what the page was! It is from the first quarter of the book The Secret by Beverly Lewis. That is a section that I have not gotten to yet, when I do and find it, I'll come back and mark the page here. Ugh. .

5 comments and creative thoughts:

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

This sounds intriguing!!!

My post is up!

Donna said...

I have my post up.

Wendi said...

Thanks for sharing the teaser. :) I've done that (dropped it without looking at the page number) too!!

Here's my Teaser from The Red Leather Diary! ~ Wendi

Nise' said...

It those pesky pregnancy hormones that bring on butter fingers!

Great interview over at Deena's by the way.

CherryBlossomMJ said...

heh, that's not all those hormones are doing to me!

Thanks!

Blog Archive