ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wordless Wednesday - June 17th, 2009



31 weeks 2 days

6 comments and creative thoughts:

Staci said...

What an exciting ultrasound!!! Isn't the creation of a little one remarkable?

CherryBlossomMJ said...

most defintely!

Jaedyn said...

I love ultrasounds! :-) Wow wow. :-)

Andi said...

How awesome Margaret! So excited for you!

CherryBlossomMJ said...

I'm excited and so anxious to meet this little gal. I had always thought of preggos this far along as being miserable and uncomfortable. But I'm not, unless I hit a hunched over position or something, but come on, THERES A BIG BELLY! :) I already love her.

Ruth King said...

She's going to be absolutely lovely! Thanks for sharing your ultrasound photos.

Blog Archive