ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian Disney Film


Last night, my husband and I went on a "date" and went to see Prince Caspian. It's been about a year or more since I last read the story of Prince Caspian and I must say that I enjoyed the film. I had read many reviews that made it seem the film was not very good, but I disagree. Perhaps, I do not remember everything in the story that I was suppose to, but I enjoyed relating to what I did recognize. For whatever reason, one of my favorite things about movies these days is when there is a sequel and they use the same actors, I just love that. I can still remember as a child, being so upset by the replacement of Collen in the Dr. Quinn TV show...

The other thing that we discovered, is that we just do not enjoy going out to the movies anymore. Meaning the theatre, with all the people, and food, and just no pausing available for bathroom breaks. At this time we have updated our family room enough, that we can get the BlueRay DVD and enjoy a movie more at home, plus then we can cuddle. :)

If you haven't seen Prince Caspian, I suggest you do, or add it to your NetFlix, because it's great.

It just baffles me at the genius of C.S. Lewis...

Also, remember, even when you feel like you cannot hear God and that you do not feel His presence that He is still around when you need Him and seek Him out.

- MJ

0 comments and creative thoughts:

Blog Archive