ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Thursday, May 8, 2008

An opportunity for authors and publishers of Christian Fiction

This morning I was talking to somebody about the reviews that I do for Christian fiction and non-fiction of various genres and was asked if in November I would make a short presentation to the Friends of the Library on what I do, how, and why. I will do this, and so I can get together different things to tell them about how Christian fiction is much larger than people realize and what all it encompasses. This is really important to me, because this library in itself does not have more than about ten books of Christian fiction in all.

If anyone has any flyers, brochures, press releases, etc that they would like me to share please e-mail them to me.

Also, any titles or anything else special about the Christian Fiction world that you think is important, please point it out. I do not want to miss anything, as this is a great opportunity!

Let me know if you have any advice!

- MJ

0 comments and creative thoughts:

Blog Archive