ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Monday, May 5, 2008

Just Jane by Nancy Moser: a review


Jane Austen of course is legend to us today. Although I have heard some historical discrepancies from one or two things in this novel of her life, I really see this as a depiction that is the most true to how I see Jane's life. Nancy Moser did a wonderful job bringing the light of Jane to a realistic picture for me and I could imagine every scene of her story. At first I was reading on a depressed note, thinking of the Jane movies I have seen recently just knowing that it will end with her death. At the end of the novel I was quite pleased with the way that Nancy arranged things. I believe this is the way that things should be. Jane should be missed surely, but not pitied. She would not want that I think. But I do believe she claps for joy each time someone else on our earth discovers the words that she has left to share with us all.

MJ

published 2007 by Bethany House
binding Paperback
isbn 0764203568 (isbn13: 9780764203565)
pages 352

0 comments and creative thoughts:

Blog Archive