ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Monday, August 18, 2008

House of Wolves by Matt Bronleewe

Matt Bronleewe Banner


House of Wolves House of Wolves by Matt Bronleewe


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
This August Adams Adventure is a step up from the first one and I cannot wait for more! This is a book that will do well in all markets, Christian or not. Non-stop action all the way through, with just a hint of romance. The adventurous journey that one takes with the Adams family through this book is one of a kind with the excitement levels of Indiana Jones and think International- National Treasure. I really liked this one, I would get into details, but really I do not want to give anything away, so all I can say is just read it.


View all my reviews.

Matt Bronleewe Banner

0 comments and creative thoughts:

Blog Archive