ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tuck by Stephen Lawhead COMING 2009!

Tuck Tuck by Stephen R. Lawhead

The story of Rhi Bran y Hud-Robin Hood-concludes as Abbot Hugo and the Norman invaders attempt to wipe out King Raven and his flock once and for all. Their merciless attack, the first of many to come, heralds a dark and desperate day for the realm of Elfael. Bran and his few stalwarts desperately need encouragement and reinforcement if they are to survive. But Friar Tuck, a most unconventional priest, has a daring solution to their dilemma that will radically alter all we've known about the legendary figure known as Robin Hood.

  • Hardcover: 496 pages
  • Publisher: Thomas Nelson (February 10, 2009)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1595540873
  • ISBN-13: 978-1595540874
I cannot tell you how excited I am that this book finally has a date! I know that it's due Feby 2009, but if I weren't moving and had my permanent address already, I'd pre-order it now I kid you not. This is a book that I won't struggle paying full price for, I cannot wait to read it! The first two (check the archives for Hood and Scarlet) are on my glass door bookshelf with all the leatherbound classics. THEY ARE THAT FABULOUS!

If anyone knows more about this book as it is coming soon, please tell me!!






View all my reviews.

0 comments and creative thoughts:

Blog Archive