ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Infidel by Ted Dekker: a review

Infidel: The Circle Series, Book #2 Infidel: The Circle Series, Book #2 by Ted Dekker


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
The ending of this book is fabulous! I am looking forward to the next in the series, I also need to go back and read the other series. The fact that Dekker is capable of twisting so many books and different series together, is just fabulous. This story is an awesome telling of temptation and forgiveness. I can see many things below the surface and to hate the sin not the sinner is only one of them. This book is great for Teens, but also great for any other age. I highly recommend it. Although, I do suggest you start with Book one of this series, Chosen. It is not necessary to read the other series first, after all I haven't yet, but I plan to do so sometime soon. Happy reading!


View all my reviews.

MJ

0 comments and creative thoughts:

Blog Archive