ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Mary's First Thanksgiving by Kathy-jo Wargin and Illus. Robert Papp: a review

Mary's First Thanksgiving: An Inspirational Story of Gratefulness Mary's First Thanksgiving: An Inspirational Story of Gratefulness by Kathy-Jo Wargin


My review

rating: 5 of 5 stars Absolutely wonderful! After reading this book I had chills. This is an inspirational story of gratefulness and Kathy-jo does a great job of telling it. The story is wonderful and a lesson to keep with you always. This makes a perfect Thanksgiving book, but I'd say it could be on the shelf year round. The pictures are incredible, absolutely amazing! I have never seen such in a children's book that I have ever liked more. They are so life-like I almost insist they were from a a camera. Robert Papp is my new favorite artist, they are just that good. I cannot rant and rave about this book enough. Get it for your shelves, get it for your friends. The pages within are so touching and great. I know this is a definite keeper and I'm glad. View all my reviews.

0 comments and creative thoughts:

Blog Archive