ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Current projects, etc

Currently I am working on many different things. I have a baby quilt top - Lambs in the Daisy Patch - that I am going to take to a tie & tack class. There is a Beatrix Potter quilt - not yet named - that I will use for my first machine quilting piece, the top is all finished. There is of course, the wall quilt that I'm working on in and out of my beginner's quilting class. A fall tablerunner that has a finished top and just needs to be quilted. Sally the Scarecrow, a Raggedy-Ann type doll that needs clothing. Three Advent Calendars for Christmas gifts for the nieces and nephews. Many many soft books. A cross stitch for my Daddy's birthday. A cross stitch for my sister, just in general, maybe for Christmas, maybe for her birthday. The Star of Wonder Shepard's Flock Quilt. My first Turning Twenty made with HE LOVES ME fabric. A Northcott pattern quilt also made with HE LOVES ME fabric. A Christmas baby quilt cross stitch. A cross stitch mousepad for my mother for Christmas. Felt ornaments. A tree skirt. An old world map cross stitch for my husband. Oh, and a Garden Twist Quilt made with In the Beginning fabrics. But other than that I'm not really busy at all lately.

0 comments and creative thoughts: