ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Garden Twist class


On Saturday I had a class on Garden Twist. The class was at Sweet Home Quilt Co. in Conyers and the book was from In The Beginning fabrics. The class was 4 hours long and I accomplished a lot, but when I got home I worked until 9pm that night and then another two hours today. The quilt top is completed finished. All it needs now is backing and binding. I've decided to go with little blue rosebuds for the backing fabric on white, so hopefully they'll still have it when I get there next week. Take a peak, what do you think?

1 comments and creative thoughts:

Amy K said...

the garden twist is absolutely beautiful!!!!!! wow! amazing!!
chad says a mix between something that is antique and modern. (code for "i highly approve")