ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Breach of Trust by DiAnn Mills: a review

Breach of Trust (Call of Duty Series, Book 1) Breach of Trust by DiAnn Mills

Paige Rogers is a former CIA agent who lost all she treasured seven years ago when her entire team was killed in a covert mission. She blames their leader—Daniel Keary—whom Paige believes betrayed them. Disillusioned and afraid for her life, she disappeared and started a new life as a small-town librarian. But when Keary announces his candidacy for governor of her state, he comes after Paige to ensure that she won't ruin his bid for office. He threatens everything she holds dear, and Paige must choose between the life of hiding that has become her refuge . . . or risking everything in one last, desperate attempt to right old wrongs.

My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
Fabulous. Absolutely love it. Best ever. This was a wonderful read. With my Alias addiction, this story felt familiar, yet was all at the same time unique and new. I am so pumped about this new Call of Duty Series from DiAnn Mills that I am extremely doubtful I will be able to stand the wait until 2010 for book #2.



We have action and adventure with tons of espionage. There are the CIA operatives, and counter-operatives. Good guys and bad. And then of course, there is the theme of how the everyday life works Jesus right in.



Fully a page turner, edge of your seat book. I could not find out what would happen next fast enough. I did see the bad guy early on, but I claim that to be my ultimate spy skills showing through. *grin*



I cannot recommend this book highly enough. It is good for anyone who enjoys shows such as Alias or 24, movies like Breach, Shooter, or others. If you read and enjoyed anything by Jill Elizabeth Nelson or Melanie Wells, you will absolutely LOVE this book and I am sure the entire series as well.



Give me more!!!


View all my reviews.




  • Paperback: 400 pages
  • Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers (February 5, 2009)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1414320477
  • ISBN-13: 978-1414320472
  • Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.4 x 1.2 inches

1 comments and creative thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.

I'm giving away Pink Champagne Shower Syrup from Jaqua Beauty...stop on over and enter! Ends April 8. Open to USA.

Ta!

I want to invite you to the Mommie Daze Virtual Baby Shower that I am hosting May 15 to June 8. This is an international even and there are prizes! Stop by my blog for all the details.

Blog Archive