ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

P Is for Pumpkin by Kathy-jo Wargin: a review

P Is for Pumpkin: God's Harvest Alphabet P Is for Pumpkin: God's Harvest Alphabet by Kathy-Jo Wargin


My review

rating: 4 of 5 stars What a cute alphabet book perfect for the fall season to read and share. Each page has a letter and a lesson. It is extremely cute and a fun short little read. The illustrations are not my favorite, but are cute and very colorful too. I'm not sure I approve of "eXtra" being used as the word for the letter "x", in my opinion it might prove for some confusion or misunderstanding from a child, but overall I love the book and recommend it to all. It is a great seasonal shelf keeper for a family to have.

View all my reviews.



1 comments and creative thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, this looks like the perfect book to get my little one for Halloween! Thank you for sharing it with us!
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net

Blog Archive