ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Monday, January 12, 2009

Dangerous Heart (book #3 Westward Hearts): a review

Dangerous Heart (Westward Hearts Series #3) Dangerous Heart by Tracey Victoria Bateman


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
I was reading this book during our move, and my computer and internet-less time. Apparently I never made a review. Which is so bizarre to me, but oh well.



I do not remember the specifics of this book, having read it three months ago, but I can tell you that I loved it while reading it. It is the third and last installment in the Westward Hearts series from Avon Inspire by Tracey Bateman and I loved the entire series.



The characters were so likable and believable. They were real to me and went through some hard times on the wagon trail. As soon as I can get myself a copy of the first book, I'm keeping this series on my permanent shelf. It is definitely a collection of books that I would not mind reading time and again for a little bit of a lesson, a little bit of romance, and a good bit of entertainment.



I highly recommend the entire series in order!


View all my reviews.


0 comments and creative thoughts:

Blog Archive