ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Monday, January 12, 2009

Sanctuary Bible: a review

New Living Translation - 2.0 - Sanctuary Bible: Leatherlike/Fabric - Blue Floral New Living Translation - 2.0 - Sanctuary Bible: Leatherlike/Fabric - Blue Floral by Tyndale House


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
This Bible was an absolute delight to have available for devotions throughout my 2008 year. The song devotions were my favorite, so much that I went and bought the individual book The One Year Great Songs of Faith where many of the songs came from. But also the deeper looks on women of the Bible and poetry and other things through out made this Devotional Bible a jewel. I have the Fabric/leather version, and it feels so good in hand.



I really recommend this for any female you know seeking out a good devotional Bible.


View all my reviews.


0 comments and creative thoughts:

Blog Archive