ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

KISSA'S Cotton Fleece Fitted #clothdiapers - Review


As I said previously in another post. I love Kissaluvs fitted diapers. In addition to enjoying the ease of use and great fit of the Kissaluvs NB size 0 diaper, I absolutely love the size 1. When we were acquiring our stash pre-AppleBlossom, I met a great woman through CraigsList and bought off of her six size 1 Kissaluvs fitted diapers, she did not end up using them at all, but had gotten them gently used from another Mama. They are all natural colored cotton with four having purple serged edges and two having rainbow serged edges. Being that this was well before the V2.0 that has the rainbow serging I am not sure what that means. Either way, these are older, but still fabulous.
They are the perfect long car ride, naptime, and nighttime diapers. At least they were until recently. All of the sudden AppleBlossom's night diapers are more wet. I was shocked and had no idea what to do. Then ThanksMama sent me a Berry V2.0 and my problems were practically solved! 

New! Version 2.0 Kissa’s. The same diaper, now twice as absorbent!The v2.0 Kissa’s now feature microfiber soakers instead of cotton terry. Since the soaker is hidden, you will not feel or see any difference in the soaker, except the marked increase in absorbency. The v2.0 have rainbow serging in the Size 1 and 2 diapers and light brown in Size 0, to help you differentiate the from the original.

The difference between the absorbency in my original Kissluvs diapers and the V2.0 is night and day. The originals are still really great diapers, but I definitely would reach for the V2.0 for nighttime. My other reason for loving this new diaper is the color. I cannot believe how vibrant they are, and it makes diapering so much more fun to add some color into it. 


The Kissaluvs fleece fitted cloth diapers come in three sizes. The size 0 that I believe would be much like my Organic one that I mentioned before in size and the size 1 and size 2. AppleBlossom has been wearing size 1 since she was about three weeks old. I can definitely tell how she has filled it out over the months, but it worked well then and she is still on almost the tightest setting and has lots of room to go with this itty bitty waist. 






Kissa's Fitted Cloth Diaper

Suggested Retail: $12.95 Unbleached / $13.95 COLORS!

Size 0 - Newborn

Size 1 - Medium

Size 2 - Large

Size 1 Kissaluvs Fitted Cloth Diapers
Size 2 Kissaluvs Fitted Cloth Diapers
Size 0 Kissaluvs Fitted Cloth Diapers - Galores

  • Fits approximately 5-15 lbs

  • Light Brown stitching

  • Fits approximately 10-25 lbs

  • Pastel Rainbow exterior stitching

  • Fits approximately 20-40 lbs

  • Primary Rainbow exterior stitching
(Not sure why - but I cannot seem to fix the formatting of the pictures above... The Large, or Size two is ~20-40 lbs FYI)
As she has grown to fit out the diaper more the only thing that I have noticed is that she has gone from wearing a Bummis size small cover over it to wearing a size medium. She can wear the size small over it still, but it is a bit tight. When you put on the medium cover, it is as tight as it will go. I especially like using the Super Stars covers that I will tell you about soon... 


You can buy Kissaluvs V2.0 diapers from some of my affiliates, but I strongly suggest supporting ThanksMama. She is unbeatable in her customer service and has competitive prices. 






Currently at ThanksMama you can find:
Old style Kissaluvs on sale $8.95 for unbleached and $9.95 for colors
and the V2.0 for $12.95 for unbleached and $13.95 for colors 
Also she has the Marvels fitted diapers as well as the Marvels OS cover 
She also has incredibly priced packages for buying Kissaluvs in bulk from 6-24 diapers. 


I definitely have enjoyed the original Kissaluvs diapers that we bought through CraigsList, but now having experienced the V2.0 I will never go back. 

1 comments and creative thoughts:

Jaedyn said...

Thanks for the thorough review - I really NEED something very absorbable with my little Emma!

Blog Archive