ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Celestine Prophecy: a MOVIE review

The Celestine Prophecy The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield


My review





rating: 4 of 5 stars
Note: My review is based on the story through the film, not by reading the book.



DH and I received this movie via Netflix and when it arrived neither of us remembered ordering it. DH assumes that perhaps it was a "suggestion" from other movies we chose. It was a really interesting film that causes one to think.



I am a little caught, because for an idea of a story it is interesting and does keep a captive audience. The acting was fairly good although the green screen and some scenes could have been much better. Finishing the film, DH and I discussed the film and the ideas within a bit, and although they are likable, it is a little uncomfortable, because they seem to be those ideas in disguise that pull you away from the whole truth while arguing that they are harmless to what you know to be truth.



Overall, good evening watch, but not a keeper for me. I'm not sure that I would recommend it, but be your own guide. Just remember Jesus Christ gave us truth and a handbook to explain it all.


View all my reviews.



0 comments and creative thoughts:

Blog Archive