ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Friday, November 14, 2008

Sweet Home Quilt Co. New Website Up and Running!!!


Now this is exciting!!! My favorite quilt shop and home away from home finally has their website up and running and boy does it look great!!

Here is a message from store owner Melisa about the new site:

At long last, the new web site is up and running! I am so excited...Wow, what a happy day! I've been working on this site for five months, and have spent countless hours entering content and testing links. Watching it all come together has been both exhilirating and stressful at the same time. What a job to launch an e-commerce site!

I'm still working out a few kinks and I could use your help with that. Please wander around and let me know how the links and features are working for you. Sometimes it works perfectly and sometimes - not so much. Fresh eyes always help! And if you just happen to find something you can't live without while you're cruising the site, just place an order online - it's that easy!

Keep in mind this is a work in progress, and I have many great things planned. I'd love to hear your comments - both on what is currently on the site and what you would like to see on the site in the future. Email me! (info@sweethomequiltco.com)

Also be sure to check out the new blog! You'll learn more about me, and I'll fill you in on what's happening at the shop. We get new stock nearly every day, and the blog is an easy way for you to take a quick look so check it often. Some days there will be quilting-related content - and some days there might not...

So enjoy the new Sweet Home Quilt Co. website. I hope you enjoy hearing about all that is going on at the shop, and I hope you'll keep in touch with what's up with you!

Melisa


Sweet Home Quilt Co.
1004 Green St SW
Conyers, Georgia 30012
678-413-1611
info@sweethomequiltco.com

Store Hours:
Monday - Friday 10 AM - 6 PM
Saturday 10 AM - 4 PM
Closed Sunday

They will do orders online and over the phone, and Mike and Melisa and the rest of the team are great to work with!! They always enjoy my Creative Madness, even when it is more madness than creative. *giggles*

0 comments and creative thoughts:

Blog Archive