ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Monday, December 1, 2008

The One Year Great Songs of Faith: a review

The One Year Great Songs of Faith (One Year Books) The One Year Great Songs of Faith by William J. Petersen


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
As a lover of music and song, this is a fabulous book to look through at any time or to make in a daily devotion. Each page has a bio of a composer, the lyrics to a famous hymn, and the story behind the composition. Currently this is one of my favorite devotional books that I have ever found. It was the perfect gift for my father who also loves this type of information. The only thing that I found lacking, was if you do not know the song, you cannot hear the tune while reading the lyrics as there is no sheet music. Perhaps, this book could be sold with a CD of the hymns and that would make it perfect!


View all my reviews.


0 comments and creative thoughts:

Blog Archive