ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Saturday, August 1, 2009

8 hrs old.jpg

Charlotte Elspeth Chind
8 lbs 2.3 oz born at 3:11 AM July 31st 2009

39 comments and creative thoughts:

Anonymous said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!

Andrea said...

Absolutely Beautiful! GOD BLESS YOU!

Sandra said...

Oh Blossom, she's the most beautiful newborn I've seen in ages. Congratulations. And I love her name.
Take care of yourself.

Jaedyn said...

Yay, I'm so excited for you! She's BEAUTIFUL! I'm glad she decided to come grace you with her presence. :-)

You know, my baby was born 10 days AFTER her due date. I'm kind of jealous. lol

And she's a July baby! :-)

Maw Books said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What a cutie!

The Book Club Network - TBCN said...

CONGRADULATIONS MARGARET!! She is VERY BEAUTIFUL!! So, adorable.

I hope that you are feeling good and recover quickly. Enjoy your bundle of joy!!

Blessings to you and your family!!

Sincerely,

Nora St.Laurent
Finding Hope Through Fiction

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful.

Anna said...

Congratulations! She's so beautiful!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Brittanie said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a darling. She's a beauty! Looks like you. And Charlotte is one of my favorite names.

I hope you're both healthy! God bless you!

Rel said...

Congratulations! A pink one :) So thrilled to hear of Charlotte's safe arrival. Love, hugs and prayers to you and hubby!

Julie J. said...

MJ, she's absolutely adorable!! Congrats to you and your enginerd! Please let me know if you need anything. I'll be more than happy to help you out!
I love the name you have chosen for her as well. It's absolutely beautiful! Family name?

Tylerpants said...

Congrats! She's a cutie! =)

Brandi said...

Congrats! She is beautiful and what a beautiful name.

Sheila Deeth said...

Beautiful! Congratulations!

M. C. Pearson said...

So gorgeous! I'm so happy for you!

Deborah said...

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! She's adorable, and I love her name - so pretty!

Deena Peterson said...

SHE IS GORGEOUS!!! I'm OVERWHELMED with joy for you, lil' sis! Praise God she is HERE!

How you doing? Let me know when you can grab a minute:-)

TheAtticGirl said...

How sweet! What a beautiful baby girl and a lovely name! Congratulations!!

Tammy said...

Congrats MJ & Family - What a Blessing!

Cecelia Dowdy said...

Congrats!!! She's so cute and precious! :-)

The Dynamic Uno said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby!

Tami said...

Congrats! What a lovely name! Blessings to you and your family!

Jennifer Bogart said...

Ouch - my uterus hurts just looking at her - she is so absolutely adorable!!! How beautiful, I'm tearing up. Congratulations on the safe arrival of your little blessing!

Rose Casell said...

What a beautiful baby! congratulations!

kalea_kane said...

Oh Margaret! She is just absolutely a living doll! What a beautiful little angel! I am so happy for you! God bless you all and especially your lovely Charlotte!!!!

Jeanie said...

Margaret,

Congrats on your sweet little baby girl! God has truly blessed you!
Welcome to the world Charlotte!
She sure is adorable!

God's Blessings,
Jeanene

Camy Tang said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wyn said...

CONGRATULATIONS. How awesome to have such a beautiful daughter.

Unknown said...

What a little darling...congrats to you and your family! :o)

Amy said...

Congratulations. She is absolutely beautiful!

Andi said...

She is absolutely beautiful! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Enjoy every little minute! O:)

Mozi Esme said...

What a beautiful sweetie! Congratulations!

MizB said...

What a gorgeous little girl! :D Congratulations! I wish you all the best!

~MizB (mama of 2)

CeeCee said...

What a blessing! Congratulations!

Carmen said...

Congratulations on your new little arrival! She's really sweet! Early is better than later. My niece had a 9'14" baby, overdue by 4 days!

Denise said...

Congratulations!!!

Mary Connealy said...

She so beautiful, it is time for more pictures. :)
I suppose you're busy.
God bless you all.

Blog Archive