Thanks to author Susan Page Davis, I have to offer a copy of Hearts in the Crosshairs. US only from my mailbox to yours. Winner will be chosen October 18th.
Hearts in the Crosshairs, by Susan Page Davis: Jillian Goff is Maine’s first female governor. She’s only been in office fifteen minutes when an attempt is made on her life. Is her stalker a political enemy, or someone from her past? The Executive Protection Unit sets out to keep Jillian safe to carry out her duties. Detective Dave Hutchins investigates, but the assassin eludes him. He and Jillian draw close as they determine to outplay the killer—but romance is forbidden between the governor and her protectors. When Dave’s boss hears a rumor, he removes Dave from the case and forbids him to see the governor. But Jillian knows she needs him. He’s called back into service when she opts for a wilderness vacation. Dave faces the hardest challenge of his life—keeping Jillian alive.
Why do you read Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense?
Good luck all! And for the fun of it, after your MANDATORY entry above, any of the following will get you additional entries...
- Add my blog to your technorati favs (left sidebar)
- Follow my blog through Google Friend Connect (right sidebar)
- Follow my blog through Networked Blogs (right sidebar)
- Subscribe to my blog via Feedburner (right sidebar)
- Follow me on Twitter (right sidebar)
- Tweet this giveaway (come back and leave your status link - find this by clicking on your time of tweet)
- Join my Facebook Fan page
- Comment on other non-giveaway posts
- Blog about this giveaway
- Grab my button and link to my blog (left sidebar)
- Grab my giveaway button and link to my blog (right sidebar)