Today's giveaway is for TWO books directly from the author autographed!! A River Calling and A Place in Time. Open to US only, winner will be chosen on October 18th.
This from Glenn:
I wrote a nonfiction book for dads a few years ago and thought I was done writing but driving the roads of Colorado looking at the old homesteads and cabins, I was inspired to start writing a story about that period, a favorite era for me. The story centers around Romans 8:28 and how it might impact our lives in ways we don't always get to discover in this world. Somehow it turned into a time travel love story between a 17 yr old snowboarder from present day Denver and a 16 yr old Christian girl from 1850 traveling the Oregon Trail with her family. Emma, the heroine is a wonderful example and role model for teen girls of today and an encouragement to all of us to be faithful even when we don't understand what is going on and what God is up to. The women who have read it said they laughed and they cried, then wanted their daughters to read it. I dedicated it to my own daughter, Emma, to always be an inspiration. God bless! (from goodreads)
Good luck all! And for the fun of it, after your MANDATORY entry above, any of the following will get you additional entries...
- Add my blog to your technorati favs (left sidebar)
- Follow my blog through Google Friend Connect (right sidebar)
- Follow my blog through Networked Blogs (right sidebar)
- Subscribe to my blog via Feedburner (right sidebar)
- Follow me on Twitter (right sidebar)
- Tweet this giveaway (come back and leave your status link - find this by clicking on your time of tweet)
- Join my Facebook Fan page
- Comment on other non-giveaway posts
- Blog about this giveaway
- Grab my button and link to my blog (left sidebar)
- Grab my giveaway button and link to my blog (right sidebar)