This is a US only giveaway. Author Bryan Davis is gladly willing to send a winner a copy of his new title I Know Why the Angels Dance. I just loved Mr. Davis' Reflections from the Edge series and I expect anything else from him would be just as challenging and good to read as well. Click here to download a pdf of the First Chapter.
You can also read my reviews by clicking these links:
Beyond the Reflection's Edge
Genre - Adult Contemporary, Suitable for teenagers.
What happens when the darkness of unspeakable tragedy collides with the
infinite glory of heaven? What salve can heal the deepest of wounds when
dawn breaks and the nightmare is real? What words can console a grieving
father or mother when the blossom of the womb fades and falls? Images of
hope, soft words that set the mind at ease, beautiful memories brought home
by a beautiful story.
I Know Why the Angels Dance is a healing salve; it incites a cleansing
catharsis; it serves as a holy image-maker, mending hearts and minds with
glimpses of heaven's glory. It opens spiritual eyes. We are all on a
collision course with the unknown. Will it be a plunge into darkness or a
passing from one existence into a brighter one?
Two fathers, one in the light and one in darkness, each face the reality of
that passage, and both struggle to find and apply the healing balm. Yet, God
uses the faith of a child to reach out to the downcast-the hand of an
extraordinary girl leads them to the healing they long for.
The reality of death meets the hope of the ages, and the victory comes in
the visions and songs of a little girl. After reading I Know Why the Angels
Dance, you will cherish life and family like never before, and the passage
everyone must make will no longer be a leap into darkness. It will be a step
Have you ever seen God use the Faith of a child?
Good luck all! And for the fun of it, after your MANDATORY entry above, any of the following will get you additional entries...
- Add my blog to your technorati favs (left sidebar)
- Follow my blog through Google Friend Connect (right sidebar)
- Follow my blog through Networked Blogs (right sidebar)
- Subscribe to my blog via Feedburner (right sidebar)
- Follow me on Twitter (right sidebar)
- Tweet this giveaway (come back and leave your status link - find this by clicking on your time of tweet)
- Join my Facebook Fan page
- Comment on other non-giveaway posts
- Blog about this giveaway
- Grab my button and link to my blog (left sidebar)
- Grab my giveaway button and link to my blog (right sidebar)