In 2008, I read over 109 books.
I wanted to pass that in 2009, but being pregnant (it's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!) has really cut into my reading time. I'm terrified of what having an infant and later a toddler will do to it. Maybe she'll like to sit and listen to Mama read... I have reviewed practically every book that I have read this year. Most of the reviews are in the archives of my blog and all of my reviews are on goodreads. If there is a specific one you want to read and cannot find it just by searching (left column up high there is a search bar), then comment and I'll find it for you. Sorry it's just too much to imagine putting in all the links right now.
To try to help a little, I'm going italicize the Fiction and bolden the historical fiction ...
Scrapping Plans (Sister's Ink, #3) by Rebeca Seitz 5/5
Missing Mary The Queen of Heaven and Her Re-Emergence in the Modern Church by Charlene Spretnak 5/5
Miss Potter The Novel by Richard Maltby Jr. 5/5
Deep in the Heart of Trouble (Sequel to Courting Trouble) by Deeanne Gist 5/5
Princess Ben Being a Wholly Truthful Account of Her Various Discoveries and Misadventures, Recounted to the Best of Her Recollection, in Four Parts by Catherine Gilbert Murdock 5/5
Peek-a-Boo, I Love You! by Sandra Magsamen 4/5
New Living Translation - 2.0 - Sanctuary Bible Leatherlike/Fabric - Blue Floral from Tyndale House 5/5
The Apothecary's Daughter by Julie Klassen 5/5
Dangerous Heart (Westward Hearts, #3) by Tracey Victoria Bateman 5/5
Goodnight Goon A Petrifying Parody by Michael Rex 3/5
Silent On The Moor (Julia Grey, #3) by Deanna Raybourn 5/5
Tuck (King Raven, #3) by Stephen R. Lawhead 5/5
Grandmother, Have the Angels Come? by Denise Vega 4/5
The I LOVE YOU Book by Todd Parr 5/5
The Measure of a Lady by Deeanne Gist 5/5
Wanted (Sisters of the Heart, #2) by Shelley Shepard Gray 3/5
The Rose Conspiracy by Craig Parshall 4/5
The Desires of Her Heart (Texas: Star of Destiny #1) by Lyn Cote 4/5
Just Another Girl A Novel by Melody Carlson 5/5
A Lady of Hidden Intent 5/5 and
A Lady of Secret Devotion 4/5 both by Tracie Peterson
Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer 5/5
A Love to Last Forever by Tracie Peterson 5/5
Breach of Trust by DiAnn Mills 5/5
Letter Perfect by Cathy Marie Hake 4/5
Holy Bible Word of Promise Next Generation - New Testament Dramatized Audio Bible 3/5
Bittersweet by Cathy Marie Hake 4/5
From a Distance by Tamera Alexander 5/5
Beyond This Moment by Tamera Alexander 5/5
The Secret by Beverly Lewis 1/5
Blaggard's Moon by George Bryan Polivka 5/5
Nightmare's Edge (Echoes from the Edge, #3) by Bryan Davis 3/5
A Passion Denied (Daughters of Boston, #3) by Julie Lessman 5/5
Beloved Counterfiet (Fairweather Key, #3) by Kathleen Y'Barbo 4/5
Gold of Kings by Davis Bunn 4/5
Julian Dare by Melanie Jeschke 4/5
A Bride in the Bargain by Deeanne Gist 4/5
Deceptive Promises (Delaware Brides, #3) by Amber Miller 5/5
Love's Pursuit by Siri Mitchell 3/5
No Place for a Lady (Heart of the West, #1) by Maggie Brendan 4/5
Breathe (Homeward Trilogy, #1) by Lisa Tawn Bergren 4/5
I Don't Want a Posh Dog by Emma Dodd 3/5
The Postpartum Survival Guide by Paul Meier et al 5/5
Montana Rose (Montana Marriages, #1) by Mary Connealy 5/5
13,131 pages for 2009
44 books for 2009
July count 1
My current read is Nosy in Nebraska (omnibus 3-in-1) by Mary Connealy.
Of course, like most my TBR list is unreal, but my closest pile and highest up on the list to read ASAP are the following:
Ransome's Honor (The Ransome Trilogy, #1) by Kaye Dacus
Things Left Unspoken by Eva Marie Everson
Enclave by Karen Hancock
Stand in Groom (Brides of Bonneterre, #1) and
Menu for Romance (Brides of Bonneterre, #2) by Kaye Dacus
Loves' Rescue (The Sierra Chronicles, #1) by Tammy Barley
Deadly Intent (LI) by Camy Tang
Hannah Grace (Daughters of Jacob Cane, #1) and
Maggie Rose (Daughters of Jacob Cane, #2) by Sharlene Mclaren
A Perfect Mess by Lisa Harper
The above I hope to be able to complete in July... then others that would just be nice to be able to read before AppleBlossom arrives are:
The Complete Illustrated Pregnancy Companion by Robin Elise Weiss
Expecting by Marla Taviano
Your Pregnancy Week by Week by Glade B. Curtis
The Pregnancy Journal by A. Christine Harris
What to Expect When You are Expecting by Heidi Murkoff
New Mom's Guide to Dealing with Dad
New Mom's Guide to Finding Your Own Mothering Style
New Mom's Guide to Your Body After Baby
New Mom's Guide to Living on Baby Time, all by Monica Reed and Susan Besze Wallace
Paper Roses by Amanda Cabot
A Claim of Her Own by Stephanie Grace Whitson
Alaska Brides by Mary Connealy, Kathleen Y'Barbo, Cathy Marie Hake
Stealing Home by Alison Pittman
The Swan Maiden by Jules Watson
The Centurian's Wife by Janette Oke and Davis Bunn
A Dream to Call My Own (The Brides of Gallatin County, #3) by Tracie Peterson
How Do I Love Thee? (Ladies of History, #4) by Nancy Moser
The Edge of Light by Ann Shorey
The Inheritance by Tamera Alexander
City of the Dead (Wonders, #2) and
Guardian of the Flame (Wonders, #3) by T.L. Higley
My Heart Remembers by Kim Vogel Sawyer
With Endless Sight (Crossroads of Grace, #3) by Alison Pittman
A Daughter's Inheritance (Broadmore Legacy, #1) by Tracie Peterson & Judith Miller
Unbridled Dreams by Stephanie Grace Whitson
Willow Springs (Troublesome Creek, #2)
Torrent Falls (Troublesome Creek, #3)
Sweetwater Run (Follow up to Troublesome Creek ??) by Jan Watson
Wish List (some are out, some not yet):
A Lady Like Sarah (Rocky Creek Romance, #1) by Margaret Brownley (December 2009)
The Blue Enchantress (Charles Towne Belles, #2) and (August 2009)
The Raven Saint (Charles Towne Belles, #3) by M.L. Tyndall (January 2010)
Cowboy Christmas by Mary Connealy (September 2009)
Her Inheritance Forever (Texas: Star of Destiny, #2) by Lyn Cote (September 2009)
The Jewel of His Heart (Heart of the West, #2) by Maggie Brendan (October 2009)
Alaskan Quest 3-in-1 by Tracie Peterson (September 2009)
Dawn's Prelude (Song of Alaska, #1) by Tracie Peterson (September 2009)
Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran (September 2009)
Three Times Blessed (Belles of Timber Creek, #2) by Lori Copeland (May 1st 2009)
The Confidential Life of Eugenia Cooper by Kathleen Y'Barbo (June 2009)
In the Shadow of the Sun King (Darkness to Light, #1) by Golden Keyes Parson (October 2008)
The Betrayed (Gifted, #2) and
The Blessed (Gifted, #3) by Lisa Tawn Bergren
At my current rate, this is a joke... but what do you think? How much can I accomplish??
Monday, July 13, 2009
In 2008, I read over 109 books.
Authors I Like...
- Amanda Cabot
- Beverly Lewis
- BJ Hoff
- Bodie & Brock Thoene
- Brandilyn Collins
- Bryan Davis
- Chris Coppernoll
- Cindy Woodsmall
- Deanna Raybourn
- Deeanne Gist
- Denise Hunter
- Diann Mills
- Donita K. Paul
- Donna Fleisher
- Elizabeth Musser
- Elsa Watson
- Francine Rivers
- Ginger Garrett
- James David Jordan
- James Scott Bell
- Jane Kirkpatrick
- Janette Oke
- Janice Thompson
- Jennier Holm
- Jerry B Jenkins
- Judith Miller
- Julie Klassen
- Julie Lessman
- Karen Ball
- Karen Kingsbury
- Kathleen Y'Barbo
- Kaye Dacus
- Kristen Heitzmann
- Kristin Billerbeck
- Lauraine Snelling
- Lawana Blackwell
- Linda Windsor
- Lisa Samson
- Lisa Tawn Bergren
- Liz Curtis Higgs
- Lori Copeland
- M.L. (MaryLu) Tyndall
- Maggie Brendan
- Mary Connealy
- Mary Higgins Clark
- Melanie Jeschke
- Melanie Wells
- Melody Carlson
- Michelle Moran
- Michelle Sutton
- Nancy Moser
- Rebeca Seitz
- Rene Gutteridge
- Rita Gerlach
- Sarah Sundin
- Sharon Hinck
- Shaunti Feldhahn
- Shelley Shepard Gray
- Stephanie Grace Whitson
- Stephen Lawhead
- Susan May Warren
- T.L. (Tracy) Higley
- Tamera Alexander
- Tim Lahaye
- Tracie Peterson
- Vickie McDonough
- Virginia (Ginny) Smith
- Having a baby!
- Wordless Wednesday - 37 1/2 weeks
- Fluffy mail!!
- This is a test
- FIRST: Montana Rose by Mary Connealy
- Deadly Intent by Camy Tang ( a review )
- The Baby Lua from Dittany Baby (+ Coupon Codes)
- 2009 ACFW Book of the Year Contest Finalists
- FIRST: Deadly Intent by Camy Tang
- The Complete Illustrated Pregnancy Companion: a re...
- What to Expect When You're Expecting (a review)
- The Pregnancy Journal (a review)
- Change over the last 9 months??
- CFBA: The Enclave by Karen Hancock
- FIRST: Love's Rescue by Tammy Barley
- Baby Fund
- Silent in the Sanctuary by Deanna Raybourn (a revi...
- Silent in the Grave by Deanna Raybourn (a review)
- A Bride Most Begrudging by Deeanne Gist (a review)...
- Courting Trouble by Deeanne Gist (a review)
- Your Pregnancy for the Father-to-Be (a review)...
- Your Pregnancy Week by Week (a review)
- Wordless Wednesday - 36 weeks
- FIRST: Menu for Romance by Kaye Dacus
- Menu for Romance *Brides of Bonneterre #2 by Kaye ...
- GIVEAWAY - Faith "things"
- New Mom's Guide to Dealing with Dad (a review)
- CFBA: Things Left Unspoken by Eva Marie Everson
- Creative Madness Updates and Changes
- 2009 RITA & Golden Hearts Finalists
- Death's Half Acre by Margaret Maron (a guest revie...
- Expecting by Marla Taviano (a review)
- Things I Love Thursday - July 26th, 2009
- BTT: TBR
- pediped™ Fall Winter 09 is all NEW: NEW styles, NE...
- CFBA: Pirate Hunter by Tom Morrisey
- Pirate Hunter by Tom Morrisey ( a review)
- My Everyday Promise Bible by Phil Smouse (a review...
- June Wrap Up/Mid Annual 2009 Reading Wrap Up
- Trailer: Under the Cajun Moon by Mindy Starns Clar...
- Christy Award Winners 2009
- New Releases and Coming Soon from Waterbrook Multn...
- New Releases and Coming Soon from Thomas Nelson
- New Releases and Coming Soon from Bethany House & ...
- New Releases and Coming Soon from Harvest House
- Stand-In Groom *Brides of Bonneterre, #1 by Kaye D...
- FIRST: Ransome's Honor by Kaye Dacus
- Ransome's Honor by Kaye Dacus: a raving review
- Q&A with Mary Connealy
- Montana Rose *Montana Marriages by Mary Connealy (...
- Gingham Mountain *Lassoed in Texas, #3 by Mary Con...
- Calico Canyon *Lassoed in Texas, #2 by Mary Connea...
- Petticoat Ranch *Lassoed in Texas, #1 by Mary Conn...
- #clothdiapers gDiapers coupon - BIG SAVINGS!
- Blog Tour: Where the Mountain Meets the Moon by Gr...
- ▼ July (55)
- ► 2008 (569)