ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Still having issues

So in attempt to move over to wordpress I'm having tons of issues. Almost wishing I had not started it. Can anyone help me? I have not been able to find a way to move my current layout into a wp theme. I have tried to contact so many people now for help and I am so sick of people not returning emails. Ugh.

10 comments and creative thoughts:

TeamOSM said...

You've probably checked sites already, but this one looked helpful: http://underscorebleach.net/jotsheet/2006/05/move-blogger-to-wordpress

I'll ask around, see if anyone has any tips!

TeamOSM said...

This one also looks informative! http://www.mamablogga.com/the-ultimate-guide-to-migrating-from-blogger-to-wordpress/

CherryBlossomMJ said...

Lisa,

I have seen both of these, thanks. This is not the part that I am having issues with. It is finding a template that I am happy with and one that I can use my background wrapper and other images.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could help but I am totally new to blogging! I am visiting from MBC. Should I follow you here, or should I wait until you move over to wordpress? Not sure how that works. Visit me if you'd like at www.fatnutritionwriter.blogspot.com

TeamOSM said...

Oooh I thought it was moving your blogspot theme over to the wordpress. My bad!

Hope the move improves...I do like what you've done so far, but I think you ought to change your new banner to say "Mama" at the end...since you're now the Creative Madness Mama! =)

Goodness and Mercy Mom said...

Sorry I can't help with the computer issues. So frustrating.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower! I came over to do the same and realized I'm already a follower.

Great blog. I'll visit more often!

Blessings,
Kathie

Wyn said...

Hi, sorry you are having frustrating times with the blog move. I just stopped by to let you know that I am giving you the Sunshine Award. Stop by http://wynsbooks.blogspot.com/2010/04/received-blog-award.html to pick it up :)

Wyn said...

Well, I checked out the only 2 places I go and although they both have blogspot, my space, and facebook, they don't have wordpress. Although, cutest blog on the block does say that wordpress templates are coming but that doesn't help you! Sorry

Lyn Cote said...

I'll ask my webmistress.

Unknown said...

Hi there,
stopping by MBC!
I would be delighted if you follow me back :)

I have 2 blogs one is in portuguese (I'm Brazilian) and another one is english
:)

Thanks again!

Blog Archive