ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Monday, November 30, 2009

Guest Review: Home for Christmas

Photobucket

Home for Christmas

Love Reunites Four Orphaned Siblings in Interwoven Novellas. "Heart Full of Love" by Colleen Coble, "Ride the Clouds" by Carol Cox, "Don't Look Back" by Terri Fowler, and "To Keep Me Warm" by Gail Gaymer Martin.

One distant, shared memory binds four siblings, separated early in life and reared in different families. This year, a new memory could begin for them as one determined friend, a short Internet message, and God's miraculous timing bring them Home for Christmas.

I would loved to have given this book 5 stars. However there were a
few inconsistencies with dates/timelines between the stories. I feel
that if authors are going to collaborate on a interweaving-timeline
story, even the tiny details should be correct. Overall they did a
great job! I loved each story and loved how everything happened. An
excellent read for any season, not just Christmas!

Amy K.

1 comments and creative thoughts:

Sheila Deeth said...

I'm guessing the odd glitch wouldn't affect my reading - I usually end up trying to work out how to fit things together when I finish a book anyway. Sounds good. Thanks.

Blog Archive