ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Holiday Reading Challenge

I'm in!!

Photobucket



Challenge Requirements:


1- Challenge will start Friday, November 20 and will end Thursday, December 31.

2- You can read anywhere from 1 to 5 books for the challenge and, of course, if you're like me, you are more than welcome to surpass that number.

3- And now, here's the clincher... they must be holiday related books. That's right, the holiday doesn't really matter, but it would be more "jolly" if your choices were Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, etc.

4- The size of the book does not matter, nor does the genre. It is also okay for the book to overlap with other challenges. The only thing I ask is that they are not children's books. YA is okay. And so are re-reads. I for one tend to read the same books every Christmas - they are tradition.

5- To sign up - leave a link back to your challenge post. There will also be a post for review links as well as one for challenge wrap-ups.

6- And.... there will be goodies. That's right, we'll call them presents. At the end of every week that the challenge is running I will choose one winner from the review links and I will allow them to pick a book of their choosing (of course, I will provide a list). Meaning the more books you read, review and link up, the more chances you have at winning a "present".

Click the logo for more info and to sign up!


5 comments and creative thoughts:

Amy K said...

count me in, too. I got a SHELF FULL to dig in to. :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Nely said...

I'm so happy to see that you've decided to join the challenge Margaret. I'll be on the lookout for your reviews.

Happy Reading!
♥Nely

Lori (sugarandgrits) said...

Christmas books are my favorite...all year 'round! I've been looking for my very FIRST Reading Challenge, and this is going to be it!

Thank you so much for sharing, MJ!
~ Lori

Irene said...

Count me in. I have quite a stash of Christmas to review.

Irene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blog Archive