ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Monday, November 9, 2009

No internet as of November

So it has been about there weeks, now I guess I am going on four without internet. Several times I have been promised it would be fixed. At this point a brick was removed be chisel and hammer (right after AppleBlossom went down for a morning nap no less), an electrician came to remove staples and access more wire. Now since then I have been waiting for the DSL guy to come and hook us up for real. The latest window we were told is the 11th. I will believe it when I see it.

Until then, once again I beg your forgiveness. Books are coming.

Also look for a double CFBA post this Wednesday. Reviews and catch up FIRST posts will be coming once internet is real.

-mj
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

5 comments and creative thoughts:

Jaedyn said...

Oh my goodness, what a pain! I can't wait till you're back! :-)

Carmen said...

How excruciating. I'd be lost without my email access. The longest I've had to go is three + days.

Sheila Deeth said...

Murphy's law. Noisy chisels will only come out when small child has just gone down to sleep. Good luck.

TeamOSM said...

I hate to hear that it's been one big pain after another!! I hope things are resolved soon.

Shawntele said...

I have come to rely on the internet so much, I would go crazy without it! That is not something I am proud of either. :P Hoping yours is all fixed up soon...

Blog Archive