PSYCHOLOGICAL THRILLER AUTHOR TO CHAT
ABOUT WHAT LIES BETWEEN THE LINES:
Melanie Wells Joins Readers on Online Bookstore Chat
Melanie Wells, author of the critically acclaimed Dylan Foster series – “When the Day of Evil Comes,” “The Soul Hunter” and the newly-released “My Soul to Keep.” Wells will join the family-friendly online bookstore, Abunga.com, to discuss her insights on the fiction series, writing, building story lines and using one’s creativity and imagination to shape character development.
“Authors at Abunga” Chat with Melanie Wells
Wells’ Dylan Foster trilogy is packed with both humor and suspense. Each thriller tracks the mayhem surrounding Wells’ unlikely heroine, college psychology professor Dylan Foster. Wells, who is also a psychotherapist and accomplished musician, will provide insights into her writing style, how stories are created, and where characters come from.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
11 a.m. – Noon PDT / 1 – 2 p.m. CDT / 2 – 3 p.m. EDT (LIVE)
Wells is the first author to be featured on the newly-created “Authors at Abunga” chats by Agunga.com. A Texas native, Wells is an accomplished musician (she’s a fiddle player) a licensed psychotherapist, and the founder and director of Dallas-based LifeWorks counseling associates (www.wefixbrains.com).
Beginning with “When the Day of Evil Comes,” each of Wells’ novels weaves a gripping tale in which the quirky, likeable Dylan Foster wrestles with her own personal demon -- Peter Terry – “a spiritual and emotional stalker,” Wells says, ”Peter Terry is a compelling character who rings true for all of us. He is a metaphor for the opposition we all have in our lives. And we can all relate to Dylan, who often feels like she’s fighting forest fires with a squirt gun.”
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
PSYCHOLOGICAL THRILLER AUTHOR TO CHAT
Authors I Like...
- Amanda Cabot
- Beverly Lewis
- BJ Hoff
- Bodie & Brock Thoene
- Brandilyn Collins
- Bryan Davis
- Chris Coppernoll
- Cindy Woodsmall
- Deanna Raybourn
- Deeanne Gist
- Denise Hunter
- Diann Mills
- Donita K. Paul
- Donna Fleisher
- Elizabeth Musser
- Elsa Watson
- Francine Rivers
- Ginger Garrett
- James David Jordan
- James Scott Bell
- Jane Kirkpatrick
- Janette Oke
- Janice Thompson
- Jennier Holm
- Jerry B Jenkins
- Judith Miller
- Julie Klassen
- Julie Lessman
- Karen Ball
- Karen Kingsbury
- Kathleen Y'Barbo
- Kaye Dacus
- Kristen Heitzmann
- Kristin Billerbeck
- Lauraine Snelling
- Lawana Blackwell
- Linda Windsor
- Lisa Samson
- Lisa Tawn Bergren
- Liz Curtis Higgs
- Lori Copeland
- M.L. (MaryLu) Tyndall
- Maggie Brendan
- Mary Connealy
- Mary Higgins Clark
- Melanie Jeschke
- Melanie Wells
- Melody Carlson
- Michelle Moran
- Michelle Sutton
- Nancy Moser
- Rebeca Seitz
- Rene Gutteridge
- Rita Gerlach
- Sarah Sundin
- Sharon Hinck
- Shaunti Feldhahn
- Shelley Shepard Gray
- Stephanie Grace Whitson
- Stephen Lawhead
- Susan May Warren
- T.L. (Tracy) Higley
- Tamera Alexander
- Tim Lahaye
- Tracie Peterson
- Vickie McDonough
- Virginia (Ginny) Smith
- ► 2009 (573)
- Remember "early" High School???
- T. Suzanne (Susie) Eller, the author (Blog tour an...
- Searching for Spice by Megan DiMaria
- CFBA DragonLight by Donita K. Paul
- Sushi for One? by Camy Tang
- Making It Real by T. Suzanne Eller (Blog tour and ...
- CFBA Falcon and the Sparrow by M.L. Tyndall
- The Deuteronomy Project by Richard B. Couser
- Coming Unglued by Rebeca Seitz: a review
- Promises, Promises by Amber Miller: Blog Tour and ...
- CSFF Blog Tour: DragonLight Day 3
- Nan's Journey by Elaine Littau
- CFBA Painted Dresses by Patricia Hickman
- CSFF Blog Tour: DragonLight Day 2
- The Falcon and the Sparrow by M.L. Tyndall: FIRST ...
- Try Darkness by James Scott Bell: CFBA Blog Tour &...
- CSFF Blog Tour: DragonLight Day 1
- Watcher in the Woods by Robert Liparulo: FIRST cha...
- The Falcon and the Sparrow by ML Tyndall: a review...
- The Falcon and the Sparrow by M.L. Tyndall: a trai...
- "Evolution of Dance"
- Remembering Jane Austen
- "Baby Got Book"
- Flashpoint by Frank Creed
- Dr. Horrible
- Princess Ben by Catherine Gilbert Murdock: a revie...
- Book Reflection's
- Promises, Promises by Amber Miller: CFBA Blog Tour...
- The Woman I Am Becoming by T. Suzanne Eller (Blog ...
- A Must Read Article from Focus on the Family
- A HORRIBLE BOOK! What's the Big Deal About Other R...
- A Fabulous book! Love Starts with Elle by Rachel H...
- Christy Winners and Finalists Announced!!!
- Sisterchicks Go Brit! by Robin Jones Gunn
- A Passion Most Pure by Julie Lessman
- Testimony of Pam Davis, Author and Creator of the ...
- Once Blind: The Life of John Newton by Kay M. Stro...
- The Mom I Want to Be by T. Suzanne Eller (Blog Tou...
- "I Will Sing the Wondrous Story"
- All about that thing called FIRST
- The Edge of Recall by Kristen Heitzmann: a review ...
- Chat with Melanie Wells at Abunga
- Sweet Caroline and Love Starts With Elle by Rachel...
- Romancing Hollywood Nobody by Lisa Samson: a revie...
- WOOHOO Romancing Hollywood Nobody!!!!
- Q&A with Marlo Schalesky, author of Beyond the Nig...
- Q&A with Beth Pattillo, author of The Sweetgum Kni...
- The Edge of Recall by Kristen Heitzmann: Q & A
- Edge of Recall by Kristen Heitzmann
- The Sweetgum Knit Lit Society by Beth Pattillo
- Ransomed Dreams by Amy Wallace: a review
- Sweet Caroline by Rachel Hauck: a review
- Garner, Massey, and Martin Genealogy
- Faith in the Fog of War Vol II by Chris Plekenpol
- Quilting and more quilting
- Beyond the Night by Marlo Schalesky
- Love Starts With Elle by Rachel Hauck: a review
- FIRST: A Mile in My Flip-Flops by Melody Carlson
- ▼ July (61)