ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Remember "early" High School???

Do you remember doing/or wearing things in high school that you never thought would come back to haunt you??? Yeah well...




I honestly do not remember putting dye streaks in my hair, but I do remember that retreat. I remember the shirt, but I do not remember owning nor ever wearing shorts that were so short!!! Plus, I plead the fifth on the pacifier. Horse, okay normal. Purple blanket on the horse? So not normal! (Same retreat as dyed hair...)

My friend Lauren, probably the photographer in all cases, sent me these photos yesterday. I can honestly say that I have never seen these before, and they were probably taken about ten years ago. Wow, ten years?!?

What kind of things did you do ten years ago? Any pictures to dispel all denial? I wanna know...

- MJ

0 comments and creative thoughts:

Blog Archive