ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Coming Unglued by Rebeca Seitz: a review

Coming Unglued (Sisters, Ink #2) Coming Unglued by Rebeca Seitz


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
"Coming Unglued" is nothing short of fabulous. It is an absolute page turner for me that I could not put down until the very end that left me with tears. As book two of a Sisters, Ink novel it does well and could be read as a stand alone although it does continue where "Sisters, Ink" left off with a focus on Kendra (book one is a focus on Tandy). This story is about forgiveness and seeing sins as what they really are and growing as an individual and as a person leaving the past as what it is. I'm not sure that anyone could read this story without related a little bit or possibly a lot to the pain of what is going on. But it is amazing how things that seem like there is no solution can be worked out in a manner or form. This book is by far going on my keeper shelf and I cannot wait for the next books in the series to follow along with the other sisters in their journeys of life. Like the first book there was a confusion of a double take with a name swap or two, but it doesn't take away from the story much at all if you're paying attention and caught up in what is happening. I'd recommend this read to anyone really, especially someone in need of some healing and romance. You might be a little surprised at what you can learn about yourself through the lives of these fabulous characters.


View all my reviews.


Click here to see my previous blurb posts, and reviews about Sister's Ink and Rebeca Seitz.

0 comments and creative thoughts:

Blog Archive