Here are the Christy winners and Finalists!!!
I plan to read them all, but for now, you can see my comments on those that I have be blessed to read. - MJ
CONTEMPORARY (Stand Alone)
Chasing Fireflies by Charles Martin (Thomas Nelson)
In High Places by Tom Morrisey (Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group)
Quaker Summer by Lisa Samson (Thomas Nelson) [I just won a copy the other day, I cannot wait to read it!]
CONTEMPORARY (Series, Sequels and Novellas)
Home to Holly Springs by Jan Karon (Viking Penguin)
A Time to Mend by Sally John and Gary Smalley (Thomas Nelson)
What Lies Within by Karen Ball (WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group) [I have only read part of this one so far, but enjoyed that part. I really liked the first two of this series as well. Karen is very talented, but then I think that is a known fact in the writing word of Christian Fiction.]
A Proper Pursuit by Lynn Austin (Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group)
Lady of Milkweed Manor by Julie Klassen (Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group) [This is one that I'm dying to get my hands on...]
A Tendering in the Storm by Jane Kirkpatrick (WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group)
Hallie's Heart by Shelly Beach (Kregel Publications)
Doesn't She Look Natural by Angela Hunt (Tyndale House Publishers)
Let Them Eat Cake by Sandra Byrd (WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group)
Trophy Wives Club by Kristin Billerbeck (Avon Inspire, a division of HarperCollins Publishers)
Remembered by Tamera Alexander (Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group) [This entire series by Tammy was beyond wonderful! Read my review of Rekindled, Revealed, and Remembered here.]
Lightning and Lace by DiAnn Mills (Barbour Publishing) [Looking forward to reading this one.]
Remember to Forget by Deborah Raney (Howard Books, a division of Simon and Schuster) [Looking forward to reading this one.]
The Cure by Athol Dickson (Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group)
My Hands Came Away Red by Lisa McKay (Moody Publishers)
The Pawn by Steven James (Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group)
Scarlet by Stephen R. Lawhead (Thomas Nelson) [Hood and Scarlet are probably two of my favorite books now, they were really wonderful. Also, I'd suggest Elsa Watson's Maid Marian to read along with them. To read my review of Hood and Scarlet click here. To read my review of Maid Marian click here.]
Auralia's Colors by Jeffrey Overstreet (WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group) [Started this one, was bored with it slightly, but I plan to go back once the TBR pile shrinks...]
The Restorer by Sharon Hinck (NavPress Publishing Group) [Absolutely loved it, read my review here. I cannot wait to read The Restorer's Son and The Restorer's Journey.]
The Stones Cry Out by Sibella Giorello (Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group)
Auralia's Colors by Jeffrey Overstreet (WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group)
Demon: A Memoir by Tosca Lee (NavPress Publishing Group) [I really cannot wait to read this one.]
Hollywood Nobody by Lisa Samson (NavPress Publishing Group) [Absolutely fabulous, no doubt about it. I just loved HN and Finding Hollywood Nobody and Romancing Hollywood Nobody. Read my review of HN, then FHN, and then RHN. I cannot wait for Goodbye Hollywood Nobody!]
Maggie Come Lately by Michelle Buckman (NavPress Publishing Group)
In Between by Jenny B. Jones (NavPress Publishing Group)
Monday, July 14, 2008
Here are the Christy winners and Finalists!!!
Authors I Like...
- Amanda Cabot
- Beverly Lewis
- BJ Hoff
- Bodie & Brock Thoene
- Brandilyn Collins
- Bryan Davis
- Chris Coppernoll
- Cindy Woodsmall
- Deanna Raybourn
- Deeanne Gist
- Denise Hunter
- Diann Mills
- Donita K. Paul
- Donna Fleisher
- Elizabeth Musser
- Elsa Watson
- Francine Rivers
- Ginger Garrett
- James David Jordan
- James Scott Bell
- Jane Kirkpatrick
- Janette Oke
- Janice Thompson
- Jennier Holm
- Jerry B Jenkins
- Judith Miller
- Julie Klassen
- Julie Lessman
- Karen Ball
- Karen Kingsbury
- Kathleen Y'Barbo
- Kaye Dacus
- Kristen Heitzmann
- Kristin Billerbeck
- Lauraine Snelling
- Lawana Blackwell
- Linda Windsor
- Lisa Samson
- Lisa Tawn Bergren
- Liz Curtis Higgs
- Lori Copeland
- M.L. (MaryLu) Tyndall
- Maggie Brendan
- Mary Connealy
- Mary Higgins Clark
- Melanie Jeschke
- Melanie Wells
- Melody Carlson
- Michelle Moran
- Michelle Sutton
- Nancy Moser
- Rebeca Seitz
- Rene Gutteridge
- Rita Gerlach
- Sarah Sundin
- Sharon Hinck
- Shaunti Feldhahn
- Shelley Shepard Gray
- Stephanie Grace Whitson
- Stephen Lawhead
- Susan May Warren
- T.L. (Tracy) Higley
- Tamera Alexander
- Tim Lahaye
- Tracie Peterson
- Vickie McDonough
- Virginia (Ginny) Smith
- ► 2009 (573)
- Remember "early" High School???
- T. Suzanne (Susie) Eller, the author (Blog tour an...
- Searching for Spice by Megan DiMaria
- CFBA DragonLight by Donita K. Paul
- Sushi for One? by Camy Tang
- Making It Real by T. Suzanne Eller (Blog tour and ...
- CFBA Falcon and the Sparrow by M.L. Tyndall
- The Deuteronomy Project by Richard B. Couser
- Coming Unglued by Rebeca Seitz: a review
- Promises, Promises by Amber Miller: Blog Tour and ...
- CSFF Blog Tour: DragonLight Day 3
- Nan's Journey by Elaine Littau
- CFBA Painted Dresses by Patricia Hickman
- CSFF Blog Tour: DragonLight Day 2
- The Falcon and the Sparrow by M.L. Tyndall: FIRST ...
- Try Darkness by James Scott Bell: CFBA Blog Tour &...
- CSFF Blog Tour: DragonLight Day 1
- Watcher in the Woods by Robert Liparulo: FIRST cha...
- The Falcon and the Sparrow by ML Tyndall: a review...
- The Falcon and the Sparrow by M.L. Tyndall: a trai...
- "Evolution of Dance"
- Remembering Jane Austen
- "Baby Got Book"
- Flashpoint by Frank Creed
- Dr. Horrible
- Princess Ben by Catherine Gilbert Murdock: a revie...
- Book Reflection's
- Promises, Promises by Amber Miller: CFBA Blog Tour...
- The Woman I Am Becoming by T. Suzanne Eller (Blog ...
- A Must Read Article from Focus on the Family
- A HORRIBLE BOOK! What's the Big Deal About Other R...
- A Fabulous book! Love Starts with Elle by Rachel H...
- Christy Winners and Finalists Announced!!!
- Sisterchicks Go Brit! by Robin Jones Gunn
- A Passion Most Pure by Julie Lessman
- Testimony of Pam Davis, Author and Creator of the ...
- Once Blind: The Life of John Newton by Kay M. Stro...
- The Mom I Want to Be by T. Suzanne Eller (Blog Tou...
- "I Will Sing the Wondrous Story"
- All about that thing called FIRST
- The Edge of Recall by Kristen Heitzmann: a review ...
- Chat with Melanie Wells at Abunga
- Sweet Caroline and Love Starts With Elle by Rachel...
- Romancing Hollywood Nobody by Lisa Samson: a revie...
- WOOHOO Romancing Hollywood Nobody!!!!
- Q&A with Marlo Schalesky, author of Beyond the Nig...
- Q&A with Beth Pattillo, author of The Sweetgum Kni...
- The Edge of Recall by Kristen Heitzmann: Q & A
- Edge of Recall by Kristen Heitzmann
- The Sweetgum Knit Lit Society by Beth Pattillo
- Ransomed Dreams by Amy Wallace: a review
- Sweet Caroline by Rachel Hauck: a review
- Garner, Massey, and Martin Genealogy
- Faith in the Fog of War Vol II by Chris Plekenpol
- Quilting and more quilting
- Beyond the Night by Marlo Schalesky
- Love Starts With Elle by Rachel Hauck: a review
- FIRST: A Mile in My Flip-Flops by Melody Carlson
- ▼ July (61)