The Edge of Recall by Kristen Heitzmann
rating: 5 of 5 stars
Without a doubt, this book and Kristen Heitzmann are two of my favorite things now. From the first chapter, I was thrown into a whirl asking a thousand silent questions trying to understand and just comprehend what was going on. The more I read, the more I needed to read to find out even more.
The plot is fabulous. The characters are amazing. It is a story that is so real that it bridges on imagination and reality. (Trust me if you read it, that comment makes sense). The Edge of Recall is something that I would say is unlike anything I have ever read, although I would equate it to being along the same psychological amazing lines as the works of Melanie Wells in her series.
This is a long book, but in a good way. You really do not want it to end. As things started toward an ending, I was feeling kinda blah about it, but I am so very much content with the ending that I cannot help but giggle a little. I'd call this a page turner without a doubt. For some it might not be what you read before bed though... and for others it could touch a nerve or bring something to light. Overall, it is a wonderful work of fiction that would definitely be enjoyed by male and female alike.
View all my reviews.
See Monday for a CFBA blurb about the author and book.
See Tuesday for a Q&A session with the author.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
The Edge of Recall by Kristen Heitzmann
Authors I Like...
- Amanda Cabot
- Beverly Lewis
- BJ Hoff
- Bodie & Brock Thoene
- Brandilyn Collins
- Bryan Davis
- Chris Coppernoll
- Cindy Woodsmall
- Deanna Raybourn
- Deeanne Gist
- Denise Hunter
- Diann Mills
- Donita K. Paul
- Donna Fleisher
- Elizabeth Musser
- Elsa Watson
- Francine Rivers
- Ginger Garrett
- James David Jordan
- James Scott Bell
- Jane Kirkpatrick
- Janette Oke
- Janice Thompson
- Jennier Holm
- Jerry B Jenkins
- Judith Miller
- Julie Klassen
- Julie Lessman
- Karen Ball
- Karen Kingsbury
- Kathleen Y'Barbo
- Kaye Dacus
- Kristen Heitzmann
- Kristin Billerbeck
- Lauraine Snelling
- Lawana Blackwell
- Linda Windsor
- Lisa Samson
- Lisa Tawn Bergren
- Liz Curtis Higgs
- Lori Copeland
- M.L. (MaryLu) Tyndall
- Maggie Brendan
- Mary Connealy
- Mary Higgins Clark
- Melanie Jeschke
- Melanie Wells
- Melody Carlson
- Michelle Moran
- Michelle Sutton
- Nancy Moser
- Rebeca Seitz
- Rene Gutteridge
- Rita Gerlach
- Sarah Sundin
- Sharon Hinck
- Shaunti Feldhahn
- Shelley Shepard Gray
- Stephanie Grace Whitson
- Stephen Lawhead
- Susan May Warren
- T.L. (Tracy) Higley
- Tamera Alexander
- Tim Lahaye
- Tracie Peterson
- Vickie McDonough
- Virginia (Ginny) Smith
- ► 2009 (573)
- Remember "early" High School???
- T. Suzanne (Susie) Eller, the author (Blog tour an...
- Searching for Spice by Megan DiMaria
- CFBA DragonLight by Donita K. Paul
- Sushi for One? by Camy Tang
- Making It Real by T. Suzanne Eller (Blog tour and ...
- CFBA Falcon and the Sparrow by M.L. Tyndall
- The Deuteronomy Project by Richard B. Couser
- Coming Unglued by Rebeca Seitz: a review
- Promises, Promises by Amber Miller: Blog Tour and ...
- CSFF Blog Tour: DragonLight Day 3
- Nan's Journey by Elaine Littau
- CFBA Painted Dresses by Patricia Hickman
- CSFF Blog Tour: DragonLight Day 2
- The Falcon and the Sparrow by M.L. Tyndall: FIRST ...
- Try Darkness by James Scott Bell: CFBA Blog Tour &...
- CSFF Blog Tour: DragonLight Day 1
- Watcher in the Woods by Robert Liparulo: FIRST cha...
- The Falcon and the Sparrow by ML Tyndall: a review...
- The Falcon and the Sparrow by M.L. Tyndall: a trai...
- "Evolution of Dance"
- Remembering Jane Austen
- "Baby Got Book"
- Flashpoint by Frank Creed
- Dr. Horrible
- Princess Ben by Catherine Gilbert Murdock: a revie...
- Book Reflection's
- Promises, Promises by Amber Miller: CFBA Blog Tour...
- The Woman I Am Becoming by T. Suzanne Eller (Blog ...
- A Must Read Article from Focus on the Family
- A HORRIBLE BOOK! What's the Big Deal About Other R...
- A Fabulous book! Love Starts with Elle by Rachel H...
- Christy Winners and Finalists Announced!!!
- Sisterchicks Go Brit! by Robin Jones Gunn
- A Passion Most Pure by Julie Lessman
- Testimony of Pam Davis, Author and Creator of the ...
- Once Blind: The Life of John Newton by Kay M. Stro...
- The Mom I Want to Be by T. Suzanne Eller (Blog Tou...
- "I Will Sing the Wondrous Story"
- All about that thing called FIRST
- The Edge of Recall by Kristen Heitzmann: a review ...
- Chat with Melanie Wells at Abunga
- Sweet Caroline and Love Starts With Elle by Rachel...
- Romancing Hollywood Nobody by Lisa Samson: a revie...
- WOOHOO Romancing Hollywood Nobody!!!!
- Q&A with Marlo Schalesky, author of Beyond the Nig...
- Q&A with Beth Pattillo, author of The Sweetgum Kni...
- The Edge of Recall by Kristen Heitzmann: Q & A
- Edge of Recall by Kristen Heitzmann
- The Sweetgum Knit Lit Society by Beth Pattillo
- Ransomed Dreams by Amy Wallace: a review
- Sweet Caroline by Rachel Hauck: a review
- Garner, Massey, and Martin Genealogy
- Faith in the Fog of War Vol II by Chris Plekenpol
- Quilting and more quilting
- Beyond the Night by Marlo Schalesky
- Love Starts With Elle by Rachel Hauck: a review
- FIRST: A Mile in My Flip-Flops by Melody Carlson
- ▼ July (61)