ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fertility Facts from Conceive Magazine

Fertility Facts (Conceive Magazine Editors) Fertility Facts


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
It is no secret that for some time now I have had some cyclic and infertility issues. One day, DH and I were in Target and I bought a copy of a really cute journal The Fertility Journal. As I started using it, I started researching the people who made it available Conceive Online Magazine via Chronicle Books. While I was looking around I discovered "Fertility Facts" and immediately started searching for a copy to read for myself, and boy am I glad that I did.



"Fertility Facts" has been such a warm and fuzzy blessing during a fairly depressing time. Whether you have known fertility issues or are just considering trying for pregnancy it is a fabulous tool. With over 300 pages of facts and vocabulary and easy to understand information you can pore over this book for hours soaking in all the information. The facts are written with a personality and there are plenty of giggles as well as "oh, really??" reactions.



This is a book that I plan to keep on my shelf into the future and share with anyone who might even have an inkling to read it. I highly recommend it for every woman of child bearing years as well as any man going on the journey with her, as there is a chapter just for them. Go get yourself a copy and while you're at it check out the magazine too. It is all quite the blessing. Plus it's pretty. *grin*


View all my reviews.


0 comments and creative thoughts:

Blog Archive