ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Quilting Day - Thursday

It's official. I have decided that I have been too absorbed with books that I have not quilted enough lately. Therefore, unless there is just a book to enthralling to put down. Thursday, henceforth has been designated quilting day.

I WILL QUILT!

So, on Thursdays or the Friday following, check out some of my "creative madness" with quilting adventures. Now that I have a camera, I can take pictures!

2 comments and creative thoughts:

kalea_kane said...

Margaret, I look forward to your beautiful handiwork!

Blessings,

Kelly

CherryBlossomMJ said...

I will post some pictures tomorrow. But tonight DH hung the curtains in the quilting den which helps in a huge way for inspiration. There are vaulted ceilings in this room and it is so WHITE! It is hard to focus it is so blinding. The curtains are a Moss Green and fabulous.

I was also very productive, and finished two quilt blocks. So now, I'm just waiting on the last two BOM and then I can put together the star quilt. I need to come up with a name for it too...

Blog Archive