Holiday Illusion by Lynette Eason
rating: 4 of 5 stars
As a person who has a healthy obsession with Alias (the former TV show) and spy action romance dramas in general, this was a fabulous read for me to add to my shelves. I highly recommend it. I could easily compare it to reading Jill Elizabeth Nelson's spy action as well.
This is book #3 and I have not read the first two, and I did not feel like I was missing anything. I do not know what the first two are about, but you better believe after this one that I plan to go back and read those as well as look for other titles from Lynette Eason to come.
Anna and Lucas both have an individual past that they would prefer to leave behind them. The problem is to move further in their relationship they must come clean with their secrets. Another problem is that for neither of them is the past really willing to let go itself.
There are so many things in life that we see that sometimes we miss the important parts. This is a great story about realizing the big picture and going the right way in life according to God's ultimate plan while noticing that many illusions can and will attempt to lead you astray.
I personally love it, and want more. Right now!
View all my reviews.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Holiday Illusion by Lynette Eason
Authors I Like...
- Amanda Cabot
- Beverly Lewis
- BJ Hoff
- Bodie & Brock Thoene
- Brandilyn Collins
- Bryan Davis
- Chris Coppernoll
- Cindy Woodsmall
- Deanna Raybourn
- Deeanne Gist
- Denise Hunter
- Diann Mills
- Donita K. Paul
- Donna Fleisher
- Elizabeth Musser
- Elsa Watson
- Francine Rivers
- Ginger Garrett
- James David Jordan
- James Scott Bell
- Jane Kirkpatrick
- Janette Oke
- Janice Thompson
- Jennier Holm
- Jerry B Jenkins
- Judith Miller
- Julie Klassen
- Julie Lessman
- Karen Ball
- Karen Kingsbury
- Kathleen Y'Barbo
- Kaye Dacus
- Kristen Heitzmann
- Kristin Billerbeck
- Lauraine Snelling
- Lawana Blackwell
- Linda Windsor
- Lisa Samson
- Lisa Tawn Bergren
- Liz Curtis Higgs
- Lori Copeland
- M.L. (MaryLu) Tyndall
- Maggie Brendan
- Mary Connealy
- Mary Higgins Clark
- Melanie Jeschke
- Melanie Wells
- Melody Carlson
- Michelle Moran
- Michelle Sutton
- Nancy Moser
- Rebeca Seitz
- Rene Gutteridge
- Rita Gerlach
- Sarah Sundin
- Sharon Hinck
- Shaunti Feldhahn
- Shelley Shepard Gray
- Stephanie Grace Whitson
- Stephen Lawhead
- Susan May Warren
- T.L. (Tracy) Higley
- Tamera Alexander
- Tim Lahaye
- Tracie Peterson
- Vickie McDonough
- Virginia (Ginny) Smith
- ► 2009 (573)
- Masterpiece Theater on PBS 2009 Winter & Spring Sc...
- Masterpiece Theater: Tess of the D'Urbervilles on ...
- Beloved Castaway by Kathleen Y'Barbo: a review
- CSFF Blog Tour: Lost Genre Guild
- The Red Siren by MaryLu Tyndall: a review
- FIRST: The Winter of Candy Canes by Debbie Viguie
- FIRST: Before the Season Ends by Linore Rose Burka...
- FIRST: The Sword and the Flute by Mike Hamel
- FIRST: Marketplace Memos (a devotional)
- FIRST: Assaulted by Joy by Stephen Simpson
- CFBA: Where Do I Go? by Neta Jackson
- Toot & Puddle: I'll Be Home for Christmas: a revie...
- Fertility Facts from Conceive Magazine
- Holiday Illusion by Lynette Eason: a review
- Quills & Promises by Amber Miller: a review
- FIRST: The Jesus Who Never Lived by H. Wayne House...
- FIRST: Desire and Deceit by Albert Mohler
- Guest Blog (Day 6): Gallimore by Michelle Griep
- Faith 'n Fiction Saturday: Christmas Books!
- FIRST: Cursebreaker by Nancy Wentz
- Guest Blog (Day 5): Gallimore by Michelle Griep
- FIRST: Hannah Grace by Sharlene MacLaren
- Guest Blog (Day 4): Gallimore by Michelle Griep
- Quilting Day - Thursday, continued later on...
- Update on Julie Lessman's A Passion Denied
- Quilting and Cats
- Quilting Day - Thursday
- CFBA: Engaging Father Christmas
- CFBA: Quills & Promises by Amber Miller
- FIRST: Your Best Life Begins Each Morning
- FYI on Clueless Cowboy by Mary Connealy
- FIRST: The Christmas Edition by Robin Shope
- Guest Blog (Day 3): Gallimore by Michelle Griep
- White Christmas Pie by Wanda Brunstetter: a review...
- Mailbox Monday - December 8th
- Guest Blog (Day 2): Gallimore by Michelle Griep
- Handbook on Thriving as an Adoptive Family by Davi...
- Guest Blog (Day 1): Gallimore by Michelle Griep
- A Promise to Believe In by Tracie Peterson: a revi...
- CFBA: Dark Pursuit by Brandilyn Collins
- FIRST: Apocalypse Unleashed by Mel Odom
- Blog Tour: SMORE for Women
- FIRST: Rainforest Strategy
- FIRST: Searching for a Better God
- The One Year Great Songs of Faith: a review
- CFBA: One Perfect Day
- FIRST: Leave it to Chance
- Mailbox Monday - December 1st
- ▼ December (49)