ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Monday, December 8, 2008

Mailbox Monday - December 8th

Your Best Life Begins Each Morning: Devotions to Start Every New Day of the Year Arrived via UPS from Hatchette Book Group, my buddy Valerie Russo. Annoyingly, the UPS guy just leaves things and does not knock or ring the bell, so I am going to have to complain. I cannot have packages out the rain, that's just ridiculous if he is just lazy!!

My Heart RemembersUnbridled DreamsThe Summer of Cotton Candy (Sweet Seasons Series #1)My Heart Remembers and Unbridled Dreams are two historicals that I have been dying to read. I begged for these and The Summer of Cotton Candy from my buddy 'ole pal Deena over at A Peek at my Bookshelf.







2 comments and creative thoughts:

Anna said...

Hope you enjoy them!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Nise' said...

My Heart Remembers was really good. Can't wait to hear how you liked the others. Happy Reading.

Blog Archive