ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Friday, September 18, 2009

BBAW 5 Goals

Friday September 18 Setting Goals! Write in 50 words or less…what do you like best about your blog right now and where would you like your blog to be a year from now?


BBAW button


Really, I am not sure that I know how to answer that question. A year from now, I will have a daughter who will have just turned one year old. I cannot imagine! Right now, what I love is the new things I get to share each week with my book buddies through my "pretty" blog. Hopefully, I will be able to incorporate more children's books, but for one I just hope that I will be able to pick up the pace a little more and keep my blog interesting while keeping in touch with real life. How many words was that? Oh well.



2 comments and creative thoughts:

TexasRed said...

Balance in life is always a great goal!

Shawntele said...

Good luck with your goal, I hope you are successful!

Blog Archive