Blogoversary Giveaway #8, The Case of the Mystified M.D. by A.K. Arenz, thanks to Sheaf House. A Winner will be announced October 18th.
A Bouncing Grandma Mystery, Book 2
When her puppy finds a severed hand on a walking trail, Glory Harper is positive the signet ring belongs to a missing college professor who caused a lot of trouble around town before he disappeared. With her sister, Jane, overwhelmed by a fire in her home she suspects was arson, Glory determines to uncover the identity of the murderer in spite of the objections of Police Detective Rick Spencer.
She soon latches onto an unlikely partner, and in short order the feisty grandma is awash in secrets, blackmail, and arson. She feels as though she’s stepped into the Twilight Zone—where nothing is as it appears, and danger lurks around every corner . . . including from Spencer himself. Will Glory—and her relationship with Spencer—survive another murder case?
Good luck all! And for the fun of it, after your MANDATORY entry above, any of the following will get you additional entries...
- Add my blog to your technorati favs (left sidebar)
- Follow my blog through Google Friend Connect (right sidebar)
- Follow my blog through Networked Blogs (right sidebar)
- Subscribe to my blog via Feedburner (right sidebar)
- Follow me on Twitter (right sidebar)
- Tweet this giveaway (come back and leave your status link - find this by clicking on your time of tweet)
- Join my Facebook Fan page
- Comment on other non-giveaway posts
- Blog about this giveaway
- Grab my button and link to my blog (left sidebar)
- Grab my giveaway button and link to my blog (right sidebar)