Thanks to Tyndale House Publishers, I have a good handful of books to offer to giveaway straight from my mailbox to yours. Today, I have a copy of The Great Christmas Bowl from Susan May Warren. This is a cute little almost 200 page book that I cannot wait to read! My copy is sitting on my bedside table in a pile calling to me and I hope to have a review to you soon. In two weeks, on September 24th, come back to read the FIRST Chapter. I just love Susie's writing!
Marianne Wallace is focused on two things this holiday season: planning the greatest family Christmas ever and cheering on her youngest son's team in their bid for the state championship. Disaster strikes when the team loses their mascot—the Trout. Is it going too far to ask her to don the costume? So what if her husband has also volunteered her to organize the church Christmas tea. When football playoffs start ramping up, the Christmas tea starts falling apart. Then, one by one her children tell her they can't come home for Christmas. As life starts to unravel, will Marianne remember the true meaning of the holidays?
Have you read anything by Susie yet? Tell me about it.
Good luck all! And for the fun of it, after your MANDATORY entry above, any of the following will get you additional entries...
- Add my blog to your technorati favs (left sidebar)
- Follow my blog through Google Friend Connect (right sidebar)
- Follow my blog through Networked Blogs (right sidebar)
- Subscribe to my blog via Feedburner (right sidebar)
- Follow me on Twitter (right sidebar)
- Tweet this giveaway (come back and leave your status link - find this by clicking on your time of tweet)
- Join my Facebook Fan page
- Comment on other non-giveaway posts
- Blog about this giveaway
- Grab my button and link to my blog (left sidebar)
- Grab my giveaway button and link to my blog (right sidebar)