Thanks to Tyndale House Publishers, I have a good handful of books to offer to giveaway straight from my mailbox to yours. One of which, I'm jealous that I have to let this go! It's going on my TBR purchase list today so I can get my own copy. Giveaway #19 is June Bug by Chris Fabry. After reading the back cover, I had to peek inside. Now after reading the first few pages, I hate to put it down. But it's your book, brand new, and I'll leave it that way and buy my own. Remember my whole purpose is to influence you to buy books as well!!
June Bug believed everything her daddy told her. That is, until she walked into Wal-Mart and saw her face on a list of missing children. The discovery begins a quest for the truth about her father, the mother he rarely speaks about, and ultimately herself. A modern interpretation of Les Miserables, the story follows a dilapidated RV rambling cross-country with June Bug and her father, a man running from a haunted past. Forces beyond their control draw them back to Dogwood, West Virginia, down a winding path that will change their lives forever.
Can you imagine? Tell me one word, the way that you would feel. ONE WORD.
Good luck all! And for the fun of it, after your MANDATORY entry above, any of the following will get you additional entries...
- Add my blog to your technorati favs (left sidebar)
- Follow my blog through Google Friend Connect (right sidebar)
- Follow my blog through Networked Blogs (right sidebar)
- Subscribe to my blog via Feedburner (right sidebar)
- Follow me on Twitter (right sidebar)
- Tweet this giveaway (come back and leave your status link - find this by clicking on your time of tweet)
- Join my Facebook Fan page
- Comment on other non-giveaway posts
- Blog about this giveaway
- Grab my button and link to my blog (left sidebar)
- Grab my giveaway button and link to my blog (right sidebar)