1. The goal is to read 100 or more books. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post. To learn how to sign up without having a blog, click here.
2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.
What doesn't count: Individual short stories or individual books in the Bible.
3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Books started before the 1st do not count.
- Good Night, Harry by Kim Lewis (Children's book)
- The Lion and the Mouse by Jerry Pinkney (Children's book)
- Dinosaurs for Kids by Ken Ham (Christian Children's nonfiction)
- The Silent Governess by Julie Klassen (Christian Historical Romance)
- The Dead Travel Fast by Deanna Raybourn (General Market Historical Romantic Mystery)
- Letters to Darcy by Tracy Ramos (Christian nonfiction)
- Thicker than Blood by C. J. Darlington (Christian Contemporary Suspense)
- Your Pregnancy Quick Guide: Feeding Your Baby by Glade Curtis (nonfiction)
- Screen Play by Chris Coppernoll (Christian Contemporary Romance)
- A Lady Like Sarah by Margaret Brownley (Christian Historical Romantic Comedy)
- God's Little Princess Devotional Bible by Sheila Walsh (Devotional)
- Jenna's Cowboy by Sharon Gillenwater (Christian Contemporary Romance)
- Don't Quit in the Pit by Danette Crawford (Christian nonfiction)
- Top 100 Finger Foods by Annabel Karmel (Cookbook)
- The Courteous Cad by Catherine Palmer (Christian Historical Romantic Regency)
- The Duke's Redemption by Carla Capshaw (Christian Historical Romance)
- Beguiled by Deeanne Gist & J. Mark Betrand (Christian Romantic Suspense)
- Three Times Blessed by Lori Copeland (Christian Historical Romance)