ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Winners Announced

I apologize for the delay. Life has been quite crazy!

The winner of the Dropper Stopper is CHARITY! Congrats, I hope this is perfect for your little girl that you're shopping for. *grin* I know my girl loves ours. 




Dropper Stopper - Charity

The Swan Thieves by Elizabeth Kostova  - Amy B, Katy, Laura Hartness, Crystal Dawn
Roses by Lelia Meacham - Amy B, Edna, Victoria, Sarah E., Nancye

Among Thieves by David Hosp -Andrea, Marie, Nickolay, Anita Yancey, Mark


 

5 comments and creative thoughts:

Katy said...

Squeee! Thanks Margaret! :D

*hugs* Hope things are less crazy for you soon!

Passages to the Past said...

Did I really win both? Too cool, if so!!! Thank you for the great giveaway Margaret!

I never win anything, so I am super excited!!!!!!!!

Giveaway Lady said...

Great!! Congrats to the other winners!! Going to email you now with my info:)

Nickolay said...

I won Among Thieves! Awesome!

Laura Hartness said...

I've tried entering several contests for The Swan Thieves, so I'm excited to win!! Thanks so much. Will email my info.

Laura Hartness
The Calico Critic
CalicoCritic at gmail dot com

Blog Archive