ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow!



Okay, so it's not much, but it is still her first snow!! We're Ergo-ing it in the snow. *grin* 


6 comments and creative thoughts:

Katy said...

Aww! She looks so warm and snuggly in your Ergo! :)

TheAtticGirl said...

Aw, how sweet! Hope you get to have some cocoa after your walk.

CherryBlossomMJ said...

Very Snuggly *wink*

And yes, we did get some hot chocolate, the cheap way. Milk in microwave add Quik. *grin*

Hmmm... there are boys in my back yard with a sled... good use of snow on hill I think. Even though it is really not enough snow for that.

Jaedyn said...

I love this photo! :-) And that Ergo looks very comfy. :-)

Angie said...

You can tell I don't have kids I had no idea what an Ergo was until I read the comments and then I figured it out.

Great picture of the two of you. :)

Renee (BlacknGoldGirlsBookSpot) said...

LOL Angie me too!

She looks a lot warmer than her mum does hahahaha

xoxo~ Renee

Blog Archive