ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fluff Talk Thursday #14


How I Store My Cloth Diapers

Before AppleBlossom was born we were able to attend a Tikes, Tots, and Teens Consignment Sale in Georgia and there we bought an awesome old (old as in made the same year I was born) changing table. You know the kind, with a top and two shelves with the spindle like bars? Well on those shelves go the storage boxes for the dipes. 



Storage Organizer - WhiteSomewhere I saw a suggestion of using a toy bin organizer for diapers and that is what I desperately wanted. But we did not have the money for that. Enginerd was at the store and saw these Sterilite containers for a few dollars and bought several and now that is what we store our diapers in on the shelves. It is good, because when she grows out of one size we just snap on the lid and they are already "in storage" we just move that box to a closet. 





2 comments and creative thoughts:

B.A. Hunter said...

So glad you joined in on my meme today! :-) You have a great blog!

You look like you have your stash well organized. What a great set up. I have that same trash can for my diaper pail too. It works great..except for the lid that pops up on it's own. lol.

It's nice meeting you! I am a follower and subscriber now. :-)

Lyn said...

You look so organized! I like it. I love the idea of the plastic bins that you can then just close up and store away. that is a really good idea. I am going to have to take notes.
oh I found your link on Happily Domestic's Fluff talk. I am now a follower, I love your blog.

Blog Archive