ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Berenstain Bears and the Golden Rule: a review

The Berenstain Bears and the Golden Rule The Berenstain Bears and the Golden Rule by Michael Berenstain


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
It's been years since I have read any of the adventures with the Berenstain Bears, but it was definitely a strong part of my earliest childhood that I have spare memories of. The Berenstain Bears and the Golden Rule is a winner in my opinion and a shelf keeper for every family.



Sister Bear gets to learn more about that phrase she knows so well, but has never really considered. This classic is a wonderful learning tool for any child and I strongly recommend it. On the inside of the back cover is a reader's guide, which I do not remember as a child, but has great questions to further the learning and understanding of a reader.



What a wonderful experience spending time with the Berenstain Bears is, I cannot wait for more!


View all my reviews.

Available on October 1st, 2008! Pre-order yours now!!

0 comments and creative thoughts:

Blog Archive