ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I've been redesigned!

I'm not sure if it counts as being redesigned when this is my first real custom design, but I guess it does if you count that two toned blogger "thing" I was before. Now, I've been redesigned!!! I wanted to look a little more professional and to be taken a little more seriously. I needed my blog to be more than just two colors. I needed to embody me and who I am. I'm a complete book-a-holic or bibliophile that quilts when the urge hits and I'm always striving to find that relaxation time and space. Genealogy is a passion, and historical fiction is my favorite, and most importantly I'm a "fisher-of-men" through my buddy and savior Jesus Christ. My Creative Madness is who I am, and now it is finally visualized by the help of an incredible woman, Summer.


She has fully impressed me! Go check out her stuff and see how she can impress you! Btw, check out my cool button (previous post)!!! You can get the html code for it, over there on the right, up top. How cool is that!!?!

So excited. My Creative Madness is real and live. :)

So what do you think? It is me? Does it embody what it should? What's the feel you get? Any opinions out there?

9 comments and creative thoughts:

Amy said...

It's lovely! And I love Summer...I use her for buttons all the time, lol!

Deena Peterson said...

I feel so soothed and comforted by your blog design. And a tad bit green:-) I'm so thrilled for you. And whadaya mean, taken more seriously??? I've always taken you seriously..except for the times I didn't LOL!!

CherryBlossomMJ said...

*grin* Amy, did I not find her through your recommendation??

CherryBlossomMJ said...

green from seeing green or green as in the ugly green monster green? *giggles*

Unknown said...

Very nice, it looks really good!

Michelle Moran said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Margaret! The lavender feels warm and cozy... A place I can settle in with a nice cup of tea (not unlike the one at the top)!

CherryBlossomMJ said...

Oh, Michelle! Is that not awesome? I was so excited when I saw the tea cup. I am not a coffee drinker, and it highly unlikely for that tea cup to be confused with coffee. *grin*

Jennifer Bogart said...

Fabulous header! I don't 'know' you so I can't say if it's your style :). As long as I don't look at the quilt squares for too long, I'm good :).

Jennifer @ Quiverfullfamily.com

CherryBlossomMJ said...

*snicker* Thanks Jennifer, my brother said a similar thing. :) I guess since I look at quilts all day, it doesn't faze me. heh

Blog Archive