ss_blog_claim=b1c8a347d19acb6069e7726e485dcc4d

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Wedding Bell Blues by Linda Windsor: a review

Wedding Bell Blues (the Piper Cove Chronicles) Wedding Bell Blues by Linda Windsor


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
What a wonderful book. Avon Inspire impresses me once again. So far with all of their books I have read, I have loved, not just liked, but loved every single one! Previously, I have read Linda Windsor's Scottish historical series and enjoyed it, but this book is way fabulous beyond that series. I cannot wait to read the sequel "For Pete's Sake". I'm glad I own it already, but it's too bad that it's packed for the move... *sigh*



Alexandera, the main character in this story undergoes a lot of stress, and a lot of real life. Through her journey with family, friends, and Christ a reader can really get pulled into looking at where their own life is with listening silently to what we are to hear. I fully enjoyed this story with the ensemble of characters, and when I thought the book couldn't get any better a bit of a mysterious twist was thrown in that was great fun as well to uncover.



I really enjoyed this book, and I'd relate it to Rachel Hauck's "Sweet Caroline" and "Love Starts with Elle". It is a book that I would should just about anyone read. It's a good vacation or weekender that will make you smile and sigh with contentment.


View all my reviews.

0 comments and creative thoughts:

Blog Archive